The board of directors has taken on record the unaudited consolidated financial results of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) and its subsidiaries for Q3FY17.
- lAdvertising revenue for the quarter was 9554 million, recording a growth of 3.4 percent over Q3FY16. Domestic advertising revenue grew at 3.7 percent to 8737 million while international advertising revenue stood at 817 million.
- lSubscription revenue at 5935 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2016 grew by 13.7 percent over Q3FY16. Domestic subscription revenue stood at 4818 million while international subscription revenue stood at 1117 million.
- lEarnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) for the quarter stood at 5158 million registering a growth of 20.1 percent over Q3FY16. EBITDA margin stood at 31.5 percent.
- lThe company launched HD feed of three regional channels taking the count of non-sports HD channels to nine.
- lDuring the quarter, the company got into an agreement with Reliance Broadcast Network Limited (RBNL) to acquire its television broadcasting operations. On conclusion of the transaction, RBNL's two channels – Big Magic and Big Ganga will form a part of the portfolio along with four television broadcasting licenses.
- lZEEL reported consolidated revenue of 16,391 million for Q3FY17. EBITDA was at 5158 million. PAT for the quarter was 2549 million. The EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 31.5 percent and the PAT margin was 15.6 percent.