At Set Expo, taking place in São Paulo, Brazil, Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, will demonstrate advanced solutions that enable broadcasters to create, control and connect content wherever, however and whenever it is consumed. At a time when customers are seeking greater efficiency and profitability in live production, news, content delivery and networking, Grass Valley's portfolio of integrated solutions specifically addresses the move to HDR and 4K UHD capture as well as IP infrastructure and virtualization, helping broadcast executives, production professionals and content creators take control of and monetize content by delivering it to viewers in the many places they are watching.
"This year, Set Expo represents both long-standing tradition and new beginnings for Grass Valley CALA and the region as a whole," said Nahuel Villegas, vice president, Grass Valley CALA. "We're thrilled for the opportunity to showcase our new solutions and our team's renewed focus on affordable, reliable solutions for all existing and potential customers, as well as the chance to convene with other industry leaders on upcoming innovative trends and the unique regional circumstances we're currently facing."
On 22 to 24 August, 2017 at booth #44, visitors will see several powerful and flexible live production solutions, including:
- Native HD/3G/4K/High-Speed System camera solutions from our award winning LDX portfolio, allowing you to grow into the formats you need tomorrow while buying only what you need today;
- The new "no compromise" compact 3RU K-Frame V-series Video Production switcher with the GV Korona panel, addressing the need for a mid-range compact switcher with Grass Valley performance;
- And the flexible and scalable K2 Dyno Replay System, supporting SD, 10-bit HD, high frame rate and 4K UHD with the ability to grow as channel count increases.
As well As a range of news and networking solutions, including:
- The GV STRATUS Video Production & Content Management System, a full set of production tools in one application designed for simplicity, efficiency and speed to help users better manage entertainment, on-air operations and news production media workflow;
- GV Node, the world's first real-time IP processing and routing platform;
- And the Densité 3 family of frames, designed to handle complex signal processing and distribution needs.
Attendees will also see solutions for optimal content delivery, including:
- The iTX Integrated Playout Platform, which provides outstanding IP/SDI format flexibility and scalability for future readiness, along with end-to-end workflow tools for greater process automation and lower OPEX;
- EDIUS Nonlinear Editing Software for editing in more resolutions, formats and frame rates than any other editor—including 4K and a wide range of Belden cables.
In addition to in-booth product demonstrations, Grass Valley IP Evangelist, Robert Erickson will host a series of three 90 minute workshops on August 21, intended to provide a theoretical basis on video and audio over IP, standards information (AIMS), architectures and applications, and a practical demonstration of configuration, monitoring/control procedures and troubleshooting of a functioning IP System. - Broadcast and CableSat Bureau