Axon Digital Design has launched its next-generation SynView modular multiviewer that is capable of handling both 4K and any IP video formats. This latest version of SynView is ready for the future and can support whatever video transport mechanism the industry chooses to adopt.
The new SynView consists of two basic models, each available in two versions (SDI I/O or Ethernet I/O). These versions can be mixed and matched to build a hybrid multiviewer with up to hundreds of inputs and eight 1080p heads (on SDI) or two heads with UHD/4K resolution. Multiple connector panels will be available to allow for different I/O configurations.
Compared to earlier systems, SynView's feature-set has been significantly enhanced, with double the amount of inputs, eight times the amount of outputs (heads), UHD/4K/60 Hz output resolution on display outputs and a six-fold increase of processing power. The system can now scale, position, de-embed, overlay, and process eight video channels.
Contact: Axon Digital Design, Asia Representative Office, 4th Floor, Building 2, No. 81 Fucheng Road, 100142 Beijing, China; Tel: +86108814 4199; Website: www.axon.tv
- lDual 10 GB Ethernet to ensure that these cards can support the industry well into the future.
- lAn agnostic IP video channel picker compatible with many formats including TSN, TR03, and TR04.
- lLinear expandable system in steps of eight input channels or six networked channels with full 2022-7 protection.
- lMulticard multiview systems can span multiple frames by use of a cable connecting the SynView cards.
- lUnlimited amount of inputs per dual UHD output configuration.
- lUnlimited amount of inputs per eight 3 Gbps SDI output configuration.
- lLinear increase of cost, no penalty for a small system.
- lLinear increase of horse power.
- lUltra fast boot time.