Audio-Technica has introduced two new packaged configurations of its system 10 PRO rack-mount digital wireless system: ATW-1366 system 10 PRO rack-mount digital wireless system with boundary microphone/transmitter and ATW-1377 system 10 PRO rack-mount digital wireless system with microphone desk stand transmitter.
Previously, the ATW-T1006 system 10 boundary microphone/transmitter and ATW-T1007 system 10 microphone desk stand transmitter were available as individual components, as integrators/contractors generally source these pieces separately to configure a system to spec. To simplify the ordering process, the company has decided to offer the transmitters and receivers together as turnkey packages.
Key Features of ATW-T1007 and ATW-T1006
Contact: Pro Visual Audio Pvt. Ltd., No. 4, Pushpa Nagar First Road, Pushpa, Iyyappanthagal, Chennai-600056, Tamil Nadu, India; Tel: +91-44-43840029; Website: www.audio-technica.com
- lDigital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- lOperates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference.
- lGain control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: – 6 dB, for loudest voices, 0 dB and +6 dB for softest voices.
- lTwo red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
- lFor both units, a 3.7 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- lUser switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button.
- lSwitchable low-cut filter.
- lSystem ID display located on bottom of the unit.